I will add 100 product listing on eBay, shopify and Magento in Fiverr

by - 11:42 AM

I will add 100 product listing on eBay, shopify and Magento in Fiverr


I will add 100 product listing on eBay, shopify and Magento


Hello, 

This is arafathosain

Are you searching for a virtual assistant to listing your product ? I am here to list your product properly on EBay, Shopify, Magento, Amazon,Etsy . It is very necessary to list your product properly in order to increase your sales .I can list your product any E-commerce store such as




  • Shopify
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Amazon
  • Magento

I need the following information to add the products to your site

  • Product Title
  • Product Description
  • Bullet point
  • Product Barcode
  • Images 
  • Store Login Info

Why you should me to help you ?

My services
  • Experience on eBay store management since last 3 years.
  • Optimize products information to get rank in search on eBay, Shopify, and Magento
  • Multiple products variations.
  • Delivery in Time .
  • Will also remove watermark if needed
  • For emergency, delivery will be within 1-day
  • Skilled Team, every listing will reviewed multiple time .
  • Fast response and Online always .
  • 100% customer oriented.
  • Optimize product images, retouch, and graphics design
  • Faster and Effective Communication .
  • 100% Satisfactory work.


Exclusive on Fiverr


People testimonial





Order now 





 

You May Also Like

0 comments